out of the Miramichi Valley High School Pool, the Miramichi Whitecaps Swim Club has A Program for Swimmers
of All Ages and ability.
Nationally Certified Coaching
and Lifeguarding Staff Make the Swimming Environment Fun and Safe
- Focus on Stroke Development
- Competitive, Non Competitive, Cross-Training and Everything In Between!
- Para-Swimming and Special Olympics Program for Swimmers with Disabilities.
a Fun and Active Lifestyle in Children and Teenagers.
- Team Environment That Helps Social Development
and Creates Lifelong Friends.
- Affordable, including family discounts
For swimmers who want
to pay online, please click "Pay Now". When prompted for the amount, please remember to add 3% to the payment.
MWC News Feed!!
Sue of the Whitecaps hosted a training camp for select swimmers of the Northern NB teams. In addition to training
in pool, they also covered nutrition, dry-land training and team building games. It was a great success!
in joining the Whitecaps? All age groups and levels welcome. Programs
and practice times can be found on our Schedule. Family discounts are also available.
You can Register by filling out the online form.